Fulfil a dream – climbing up the highest and most famous summit in Tanzania. Mount Kilimanjaro stands almost 6000 meters above sea level, but one does not need to be an experienced mountain climber to reach its peak. To climb to the summit of Kilimanjaro, you need to be in a fit and healthy state with a good all-round condition, strong will power and a little bit of luck. All you really need is the ambition – we will do the rest.
- 8 Days - Kilimanjaro Lemosho Route.November 24, 2016
- 7 Days - Kilimanjaro Machame Route.December 1, 2016
- 7 Days - Kilimanjaro Rongai Route.September 8, 2019
- 6 Days - Kilimanjaro Umbwe Route.September 8, 2019
- 6 Days - Kilimanjaro Marangu Route.September 8, 2019